22.7.13

Muhammad Faruq bin Muhammad Faiz

It has been two weeks.
14 days of my 90 days holidays gone.
Time flies super fast
yet I keep saying to Faruq that I want him to grow faster everyday.
Sigh.

On being a mother, hmm...
Tiring (how could I say this, I'm ashamed of myself), but at the same time I love it because I'm taking care of my own child.
A baby which I had been carrying around for 39 weeks, exactly.
I love kissing Faruq. That's my hobby now :)

On my experience giving birth, fuhhh...
Well, while I was pregnant, I tried to prepare my mental for the worse, most exhilarating pain that I would experience. Like I always told myself that it's gonna be really painful, so prepare for it.
But somehow, the pain could only be described once you yourself has experienced it.
If you ask me, it was painful, of course.
I remembered trying to not focus on the pain too much, and instead focus on wiggling my own feet.
Somehow it helped, I think. Haha.
And I remembered warning Faiz not to ask me questions, that was a funny moment when I think back about it.

No comments: