25.1.11

a blow of wishes :)

I've been following DianaRikasari's blog for a while mostly bcos she has her own unique style of fashion. Her style is brave & bold, and I love how she mix & matches clothes that are in her wardrobe.

But the thing that I want to share with you issss, she wished me Happy Birthday on my birthday!
It put a smile on my face :) She's just an awesome person, really nice & positive. Even though it's only a wish, but from someone that is out of my league, it's just awesome :))



and quoting from one of her recent post;

" This does not mean I am picky. I am selective. Being picky sounds more negative, somehow implying that we choose only to make friends with people that share the same social status, education level, religion, or race. And I don't. I do, however, select people who I know do not carry a bad influence, and bring positive energy for me in any possible way. " -DR

Using the word 'selective' does put a different perspective on things, and I'm trying to head that way, which is looking at things from the other side.


However, I am very grateful to all my friends who wished me. Thank u for the wonderful wishes :)

Thank you Asyraf.

& Thank you Allah :)

No comments: